Generator Installation in
What Happens When You Don’t Have a Home Generator in Raleigh, North Carolina?
Raleigh, North Carolina’s capital, sits midway between the Atlantic Ocean and the Blue Ridge Mountains, with a mild year-long climate that attracts students, families, and retirees. But if you live in Raleigh, you also know that over the course of a year or two, you experience just about every type of severe weather that North Carolina has to offer — ice and freezing rain, thunderstorms, hail, tornados, and a piece of any hurricane that hits the North Carolina coast.
Every year, these severe weather events, along with utility equipment failures, and run-of-the-mill vehicle accidents, knock out power across the Raleigh area — sometimes for days at a time. You probably remember when back-to-back ice storms in mid-February 2021 dropped limbs and whole trees onto homes and powerlines, leaving thousands without any power, while treacherous conditions delayed Duke Energy’s restoration efforts.
With roads blocked by trees and power lines, and no power to your home, it doesn’t take long for your food, supplies, and good humor to run low. Without the protection of a backup home generator, you have three options. You can wait for power to come back on — no cooking, no refrigeration, no HVAC, no TV, no phone chargers. You can try to hunt down a hotel room with what’s left of your dwindling phone charge and figure out how to get to the whole family there. Or you can find a kind-hearted friend or family member with power to take you in.
But, before the next season brings new weather and power outage challenges, you can explore an altogether better option — uninterrupted power with an automatic, whole home backup generator from Canter Power Solutions.
When you’ve got a backup Generator in Raleigh, North Carolina
Think about how your life would change if you never had to worry about being without power in Raleigh – ever again. If the power goes out – for any reason – you can relax in the comfort and protection of your own home as your life goes on as normal, even if power is out for an extended period. .
Whether it’s a major storm or a sunny day blip, your backup generator for the home turns itself on automatically, just 15 seconds after your home’s power goes off — and it stays on until utility service is restored. Even if the power goes out while you’re still inching your way home along I-440 or Six Forks Road, you don’t have to worry. Your generator will start up automatically and run everything you count on in your house, just as if you were there.
Imagine this scenario next time the power goes off in Raleigh.
Whether you live in Downtown Raleigh, Five Points, North Raleigh, or further out in Wake County, your lights and power are ON, even if all your neighbors’ homes are dark. You can heat and cool your home, cook, wash dishes and clothes, bathe, charge your phones and computers and keep your refrigerated and frozen food safe. And, if you count on power to keep medicines cool or operate assistive equipment, you’re covered.
Your whole family can watch television, listen to music, read books, play games, and use computers and phones to stay in contact with your larger world. Instead of rationing candles and flashlights, you can stay up after dark doing what you want and need to do. With a Generac whole home backup generator, you can even select to run only certain appliances during a power outage if you prefer. The choice is 100% up to you.
Our Raleigh, North Carolina Clients Enjoy Peace of Mind
When dangerous storms or other power outages happen in Raleigh, your life can quickly get complicated and stressful. School, work, and transportation schedules are disrupted. You worry when you lose contact with family and friends — those who count on you, or those you count on — even if it’s just temporary.
It’s at times like this that you really appreciate being in your own home, sleeping in your own bed, eating the food you like, and relaxing with your favorite TV programs, books, and family, not to mention having phone and internet service to keep up with school or work and to stay in contact with family Keeping up with closings and conditions in and around Raleigh helps everyone in your household feel more at ease and connected.
Raleigh Canter Power generator owners will tell you about the peace of mind that comes with knowing they will never have to suffer through an unexpected or prolonged power loss. Thanks to your Canter Care Protection Plan’s 24/7 remote monitoring and automatic maintenance, you know that you are always ready for anything. You can plan ahead by stocking up on food and supplies when it’s most convenient for you because you know you’ll be comfortable and safe in your own home.
When the Power Goes Off, Your Life Can Go On SM
Securing Your Whole Home Generator
Installation day is an exciting time for our customers! When our crew arrives with their new Generac generator, they know that they will no longer need to worry about random or severe power outages. We just wish we could be there to see the smile on your face the first time your automatic generator turns on.
Here’s How to Get Started with Your Whole Home Generator
1. Set up an appointment for your free estimate with our knowledgeable generator specialists. They are available for in-home or remote consultations. Your specialist will assess site conditions, provide clear project details and a materials list, and financing options. At the end, you’ll have everything you need to make a power-full decision.
2. On average, the cost for our white glove generator installation in Raleigh, NC, and monitoring is $15,000 with the exception of double generators, service upgrades, or unusual circumstances. Your assigned specialist will help you find the perfect fit generator for you and your family. There are also financing options and payment plans available.
3. After signing the contract, the Canter team gets to work! Our check list includes over 100 items that we take care of for you, including permits, utility coordination, inspecting, and start-up. Everything is expertly handled to get your generator running in 45-60 days so that you can rest assured and be power full. Learn more about what to expect from Canter Power.
Contact Canter Power Systems NOW and avoid “roughing it” indoors.
Why Choose Canter Power Systems For Your Home Generator
in Raleigh, North Carolina
It’s important to make the best choices when it comes to protecting your family and your home when bad weather strikes Raleigh.
Here’s why Canter stands apart from the competition:
- Recognized and awarded #1 Retail Installer of the Year for the entire U.S. by Generac (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- We’ve provided both commercial and residential electrical services in the Southeastern U.S. since 1948. That’s more than 70 years!
- We offer customized home generator systems to fit your specific needs and budget
Will manage the entire process from start to finish:
- FREE in-home estimate (contactless, if desired)
- Match the appropriate Generac standby generator system for your home
- Coordinate entire home Generac generator installation and connection
- Perform installation with both electrical and gas connections, all required municipal permits and inspections, necessary testing, official start-up certification, and complete ongoing home generator support and service
We’re the largest automatic backup residential power generator installer and Generac dealer in the US for whole house generators.
Generac Power Pro Premier Dealer in the North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi service areas.
Exclusive automatic backup residential power generator installer for over 700 Home Depot stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, most of Florida and Texas, plus sells and services the states of Oklahoma, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Can customize a home generator system to fit your specific needs and budget.
Is the authorized automatic backup power generator provider and installer for the Piedmont Natural Gas.
From the moment you become a
Canter Power Systems customer,
the Peace of Mind Protection Plan guarantees you never have to worry about losing power again.
Always a Free Consultation
Contact us today for your no cost and no obligation consultation with a Canter Power Systems generator specialist and technical services advisors. We offer both in-home and virtual consultations.