Power Generators From Brands You Know & Trust
- The #1 Generator installer in the Southeast (NC, SC, VA, WV, GA, FL, TN, AL)
- Certified distributors of ALL major manufacturers of home generators
- Available 24/7/365 for emergency services
Remember the power outages in Greensboro and High Point in March 2014 due to trees buckling under the weight of ice? If you were one of the more fortunate victims, your power was restored in about three days. If you were one of the more unfortunate victims, there was no power to your abode for at least a week. How cold was it in your house before you packed up the kids, your laptops and a few toys and headed for the nearest motel? Perhaps you spent several days and nights with your in-laws, other family members, or kind-hearted neighbors. How fun was it to wait in line for the bathroom or watch someone else’s favorite movies or programs?
You can avoid this kind of hapless adventure in the future with a whole house generator from Canter Power Systems.
When the power goes out, you’ve got electricity to operate the HVAC, kitchen appliances, computers, television, and a whole lot more. Imagine: During the next power outage – and every resident in Greensboro and Winston-Salem knows there will be others – you can stay home, sleep in your own bed, eat your own food, and watch your favorite programs on TV. If you count what it cost to pay for motel accommodations; the perishable food lost and the cost to replace it; and the price of all those meals eaten in restaurants over the course of the last unexpected vacation, you’ll find that owning a power generator could quickly pay for itself in just a few short years. Every couple of years or so, Triad residents deal with nasty ice storms, straight-line winds (derechos), and tornados that take out trees which take out power lines and the electricity. And if your home is on a well (as opposed to city water and sewer), you have no running water and no way to flush commodes or bathe.
Enjoy all the comforts of home no matter how bad the weather with a power generator from Canter Power Systems. Why choose Canter? Because Canter:
- Is one of the largest authorized dealers in the Southeastern US of whole house generators
- Provides the most dependable generator brands such as Generac, Guardian, Centurion, Eaton, Siemens, Honeywell, Kohler, Briggs & Stratton
- Is the exclusive power generator installer for The Home Depot in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama
- Can customize a system to fit your specific needs and budget
- Will handle the entire process including
- A free in-home estimate
- Selecting the appropriate standby generator system
- Coordinating the installation
- Performing the installation with electrical and gas connections, municipal permits and inspections, testing, start-up certification and on-going support
- Has been providing commercial and residential electrical services in the Southeast since 1948
- Is the only Generac Premier Dealer in its North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama service area
- Was named the "#1 Retail Installer of the Year" for the entire U.S. by Generac
Find out just how affordable it is to weather the storm from the comfort of your own home.